Elmwood School, Hopkinton, MA
THE MORNING DROP OFF
- Drive down the main driveway
- Take a Left before the building
- Drop your child off at the sidewalk
- Drive cautiously into the rear parking lot
- Drive into the "No Parking Spot" and carefully turn around
- Slowly exit the lot, being mindful that other parents are delivering their children, and teachers are arriving at school and parking in that back lot
THE AFTERNOON PICK UP
- If picking up your child at the end of the day (2:30) it is necessary to send a note to your child’s teacher.
- Remain in your car on the field side of the driveway during the student dismissal process.
- After all of the buses have picked up their students you may follow the last bus to the front of the building.
- Staff members will escort your child to your car.
- Have your child quickly buckle up so that you may move forward, allowing the next parent to pick up his child.
- Please remain in line, departing the parking lot in the order in which you arrived--do not cut in front of other cars.
*We strongly recommend that you do not arrive to pick your child up until 2:35. By that time the buses will have begun to leave the parking lot and there will be room for you to wait along the driveway, not on Elm Street.Your student will meet you in t by the field and walk to the cafeteria. Cars cannot enter the circle or park along the circle during dismissal.